“Providing quality services to individuals and families within their own homes and communities”
Our Mission: To provide assisted living opportunities and community-based services that improve the quality of life, further personal goals, improve functional skills, promote consumer empowerment, and enrich the lives of the people we serve.
IMPACT Services, Inc. is a private, not-for-profit organization, dedicated to providing quality, specialized, behavioral health services to children, adolescents, adults, and older adults (and their families) with a mental illness, developmental disability, or other complex behavioral disorder.
Individuals with health needs and behavioral health disorders who were once provided services in nursing homes, hospitals and group homes are now offered services in a less restrictive, community setting that is familiar and convenient.
The design, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of all services is guided by principles that include:
- Individuals are actively involved in and determine the design and implementation of their service plan.
- Individuals have access to a system of comprehensive and integrated community-based services.
- Services promote natural and community supports including family, friends and other citizens.
- Services are relevant to the individual’s age, abilities, and life goals.
- Services demonstrate respect for the rights and dignity of all individuals.
- Services incorporate the culture and value system of the individual.
- Individual choice, satisfaction, safety and positive outcomes are the focus of services.
- Individuals are offered the support and services necessary to be successful where they live, work and play.
- Services are provided by highly trained staff and are designed to meet the specific needs of the individual.
- Services are designed to foster communities where all members are included, respected and valued.
- Comprehensive Community Support Services – Services include assisting, reminding, observing, guiding and/or training in meal preparation, laundry, household care, shopping and activities of daily living such as bathing or dressing. Also includes assistance with money management, non-medical care, socialization, transportation (not to medical appointments), participation in regular community activities, and preserving health and safety.
- Respite Care Services – Services provided to assist in maintaining a goal of living in a natural community home by temporarily relieving the primary caregiver.
- Supported Housing – Comprehensive Community Support Services (see definition above), that includes night time supervision. Services are provided to individuals living in an unlicensed independent living setting or their own home.
- Enriching Community Life Program – Enriching Community Life empowers, educates and supports people with disabilities in their efforts to live full and meaningful lives as integral respected members of their community. Through the ECL program, individuals have an opportunity to choose from a variety of classes that promote community inclusion, participation, independence, and/or productivity. At the same time, classes help individuals to enhance and build on problem solving, daily living, responsibility, and community connection skills.
IMPACT Services, Inc. accepts both Private and Public funding for services.